Looking for adopting a slum/unpriviliged govt school

Sakshum team recently thought to find ways to reach to a wider community and benefit it.


Our on going projects like Sponsor a child is going great and more and more children are benefited every year. However, this effort still can bring the difference to a few. So, we thought to invest the same amount in a way to maximize the benefits to the community.

One of the idea came was to adopt a small school which is either a slum school or a govt school with very less basic facilities. Sakshum will try to nurture such school and there by can impact and improve the life of more number of people.

For the same the very first step is the identify such school. We request you to suggest such school if you come across.

Please email me us at info@sakshum.com for the same

Posted byUnknown at 5:31 PM  

3 comments:

Anonymous said... March 23, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, choice look progressive in behalf of more related articles promptly as its united of my favourite issue to read.

Anonymous said... April 23, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said... April 23, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Post a Comment